Going to schoool

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going to schoool

Post  pokecrazy583 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 am

I am about to go to school. My first bell is at 8:37.

Yeah Discuss school.

pokecrazy583
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 70
Beans : 97961
Popularity : 107
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  clef on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 am

8:37? thats a random time. mines at 8.
avatar
clef
Admin

Posts : 100
Beans : 100097024
Popularity : 76
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 24
Location : The Bay

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  AceOfAura on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 am

Well, here's my schedule.

6:45 Wake Up
6:45 - 7:45 Shower, Get Dressed, Have Breakfast, Go On Computer For 10 Mins.
7:45 Leave
8:00 Pick Up The Bus
8:25 - 8:40 Registration
8:40 - 9 40 First Lesson
9:40 - 10:40 Second Lesson
10:40 - 11:00 Break
11:00 - 12:00 Third Lesson
12:00 - 1:00 Fourth Lesson
1:00 - 1:30 Lunch (YAY!)
1:30 - 2:30 Fifth Lesson
2:35 Get on Bus
2:45 Arrive Home.
avatar
AceOfAura
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 78
Beans : 103225
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  xlxHibarixIx on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:44 pm

wow I get up at 5:30 everymorning to get ready.
My bus comes at 6:20
first period starts at 7:10
9th ends at 1:38
and im home by 2:10
avatar
xlxHibarixIx
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 30
Beans : 97129
Popularity : 101
Join date : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  AceOfAura on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

xlxHibarixIx wrote:wow I get up at 5:30 everymorning to get ready.
My bus comes at 6:20
first period starts at 7:10
9th ends at 1:38
and im home by 2:10

Wow! 9 lessons? That is... bleugh.

+ I couldn't wake up at 5:30.
avatar
AceOfAura
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 78
Beans : 103225
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Kioji on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:51 pm

i wake up at 5am get ready and get on the bus its great i love high school i mean home work is just great
avatar
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 75
Beans : 98483
Popularity : 90
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 24
Location : Afganistan-says Platnium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

School

Post  xxconkersxx on Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Basically my bus pass at 8:00 and i arrive at home at 5:30(SOOOOO LATE OMFG)
i get up at 5 every morning just to be awake(well my timer is at 5 but i always shoot it away and get up at 7:45 Razz
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 102502
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  pokecrazy583 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Well I just got back from school. and I got Music for first period and I am so glad I got PE for last period so I dont have to take showers there.

What a Face

pokecrazy583
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 70
Beans : 97961
Popularity : 107
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  darkstar93 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:28 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:Basically my bus pass at 8:00 and i arrive at home at 5:30(SOOOOO LATE OMFG)
i get up at 5 every morning just to be awake(well my timer is at 5 but i always shoot it away and get up at 7:45 Razz

wow that sucks for u cause i get up at 8 to get ready and catch my bus at 9 and start first period at 9:30 and my last period ends at 4:10 im home by 4:30
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 99937
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  xxconkersxx on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:05 pm

my last ends at 4:25 and i have 1 hour of bus to do
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 102502
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  LittleShaymin on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:38 am

Mine suks so bad...

Get up @ 4.30
Bus @ 5.15
Get to school @ 7.20 ... Don't ask
1st lesson - 7.30 - 8.15
2nd lesson - 8.20 - 9.05
3rd lesson - 9.10 - 9.55
20 minutes break, or ''Smoke break'' as we call it
4th lesson - 10.15 - 11.00
Launch break for 50 mins or so. --> win Very Happy
5th lesson - 11.50 - 12.35
6th lesson - 12.40 - 13.25
7th lesson - 13.30 - 14.15
8th lesson(only on wendsdays) - 14.20 - 15.05
Get on the bus @ 15.15/20
Get home @ 16.30...
avatar
LittleShaymin
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 48
Beans : 98361
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 23

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Proto on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 am

I Am Teh Busiest Man On This Forum.

6:45am: Get Up, get dressed and go out for a 40 Minute Run
7:25am: Come in, Get Showered and Ready, Get Breakfast and play about a bit.
8:15am: Walk to school with Mates.
8:45am: Registration
9:00am: Period 1 (Im a Dude, no funny ass period jokes please, Its Periods Of Time)
9:55am: Period 2
10:50am: Interval.
11:10am: Period 3
11:55am: Period 4
12:45pm: Lunch, Usually eat a Panini Or Soup, then go to the P.E Department for Extra MMA Training from my Personal Coach.
13:45pm: Period 5
14:40pm: Period 6
15:30:pm: Home Bell
16:15pm: Get In From School, get ready to go to MMA Training.
18:30pm: Get home from MMA Training, Get a Shower,See My Girlfriend/ Go out with mates/Make Videos/Revise.
21:00pm: Go Out For An Evening Run.
21:45pm: Get in, Showered, Revise more, watch TV, Etc etc
23:00pm: Bed.

Rinse And Repeat for each Weekday.

Proto
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 15
Beans : 97284
Popularity : 121
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  xxconkersxx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Aceeify wrote:I Am Teh Busiest Man On This Forum.

6:45am: Get Up, get dressed and go out for a 40 Minute Run
7:25am: Come in, Get Showered and Ready, Get Breakfast and play about a bit.
8:15am: Walk to school with Mates.
8:45am: Registration
9:00am: Period 1 (Im a Dude, no funny ass period jokes please, Its Periods Of Time)
9:55am: Period 2
10:50am: Interval.
11:10am: Period 3
11:55am: Period 4
12:45pm: Lunch, Usually eat a Panini Or Soup, then go to the P.E Department for Extra MMA Training from my Personal Coach.
13:45pm: Period 5
14:40pm: Period 6
15:30:pm: Home Bell
16:15pm: Get In From School, get ready to go to MMA Training.
18:30pm: Get home from MMA Training, Get a Shower,See My Girlfriend/ Go out with mates/Make Videos/Revise.
21:00pm: Go Out For An Evening Run.
21:45pm: Get in, Showered, Revise more, watch TV, Etc etc
23:00pm: Bed.

Rinse And Repeat for each Weekday.
i think ur trying to act cool on this forum lol....
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 102502
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Proto on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:41 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:
Aceeify wrote:I Am Teh Busiest Man On This Forum.

6:45am: Get Up, get dressed and go out for a 40 Minute Run
7:25am: Come in, Get Showered and Ready, Get Breakfast and play about a bit.
8:15am: Walk to school with Mates.
8:45am: Registration
9:00am: Period 1 (Im a Dude, no funny ass period jokes please, Its Periods Of Time)
9:55am: Period 2
10:50am: Interval.
11:10am: Period 3
11:55am: Period 4
12:45pm: Lunch, Usually eat a Panini Or Soup, then go to the P.E Department for Extra MMA Training from my Personal Coach.
13:45pm: Period 5
14:40pm: Period 6
15:30:pm: Home Bell
16:15pm: Get In From School, get ready to go to MMA Training.
18:30pm: Get home from MMA Training, Get a Shower,See My Girlfriend/ Go out with mates/Make Videos/Revise.
21:00pm: Go Out For An Evening Run.
21:45pm: Get in, Showered, Revise more, watch TV, Etc etc
23:00pm: Bed.

Rinse And Repeat for each Weekday.
i think ur trying to act cool on this forum lol....

I'm not sad, I actually do go to MMA, Dickhead.

Proto
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 15
Beans : 97284
Popularity : 121
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 am

i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 102502
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Proto on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid

I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that you're accusing me of lying, that is all.

Sorry, Dude.

PS: I'm 14.

Proto
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 15
Beans : 97284
Popularity : 121
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid

I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that you're accusing me of lying, that is all.

Sorry, Dude.

PS: I'm 14.

hey im the only one that can have a charizard avatar lmao
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 99937
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Kioji on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

darkstar93 wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid

I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that you're accusing me of lying, that is all.

Sorry, Dude.

PS: I'm 14.

hey im the only one that can have a charizard avatar lmao
lol see this is why i use this trainer here(avatar) that nobody but me likes
avatar
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 75
Beans : 98483
Popularity : 90
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 24
Location : Afganistan-says Platnium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  darkstar93 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Kioji wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid

I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that you're accusing me of lying, that is all.

Sorry, Dude.

PS: I'm 14.

hey im the only one that can have a charizard avatar lmao
lol see this is why i use this trainer here(avatar) that nobody but me likes

lol
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 99937
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  xxconkersxx on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:57 am

Kioji wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:i think i touched the right point for you to be so mad kid

I'm not mad, I just don't like the fact that you're accusing me of lying, that is all.

Sorry, Dude.

PS: I'm 14.

hey im the only one that can have a charizard avatar lmao
lol see this is why i use this trainer here(avatar) that nobody but me likes
hes from PS2 no? hes pretty cool actually
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 102502
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Freak on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 pm

Z3RO wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:

]i think ur trying to act cool on this forum lol....

I'm not sad, I actually do go to MMA, Dickhead.

Well said! I especially liked the part where you called him a dickhead !

=D
avatar
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 126
Beans : 98468
Popularity : 82
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 24
Location : Uranus.

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  darkstar93 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Freak wrote:
Z3RO wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:

]i think ur trying to act cool on this forum lol....

I'm not sad, I actually do go to MMA, Dickhead.

Well said! I especially liked the part where you called him a dickhead !

=D

isnt that basicaaly wat we do that has nothing to do with going to school lol anyways dickhead mmao
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 99937
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 24
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Schedule

Post  Joe on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:36 pm

My schedule:
07:10 - Wake up
07:10 - 7:40 - Breakfast
07:40 - 08:00 - Shower and Dressed
08:00 - Dropped at Bus Stop
08:10 - 08:25 - Bus
08:25 - 08:50 - Hang out
08:50 - 09:15 - Registration/Home Room
09:15 - 10:15 - Period 1
10:15 - 11:15 - Period 2
11:15 - 11:30 - Break
11:30 - 12:30 - Period 3
12:30 - 13:10 - Lunch
13:10 - 14:15 - Period 4
14:15 - 15:15 - Period 5
15:15 - 15:40 - Get home on bus
15:40 - 16:00 - After-school Chill
16:00 - 17:45 - PC and 360 time
17:45 - 18:15 - Dinner
18:15 - 19:30 - Homework
19:30 - 21:00 - More PC and 360 time
21:00 - 21:45 - Chill
21:45 - 22:00 - Get ready for Bed
22:00 - 07:10 - Sleep

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

Joe
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 1
Beans : 96560
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  MrNightShroud on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Z3RO wrote:I Am Teh Busiest Man On This Forum.

6:45am: Get Up, get dressed and go out for a 40 Minute Run
7:25am: Come in, Get Showered and Ready, Get Breakfast and play about a bit.
8:15am: Walk to school with Mates.
8:45am: Registration
9:00am: Period 1 (Im a Dude, no funny ass period jokes please, Its Periods Of Time)
9:55am: Period 2
10:50am: Interval.
11:10am: Period 3
11:55am: Period 4
12:45pm: Lunch, Usually eat a Panini Or Soup, then go to the P.E Department for Extra MMA Training from my Personal Coach.
13:45pm: Period 5
14:40pm: Period 6
15:30:pm: Home Bell
16:15pm: Get In From School, get ready to go to MMA Training.
18:30pm: Get home from MMA Training, Get a Shower,See My Girlfriend/ Go out with mates/Make Videos/Revise.
21:00pm: Go Out For An Evening Run.
21:45pm: Get in, Showered, Revise more, watch TV, Etc etc
23:00pm: Bed.

Rinse And Repeat for each Weekday.

If my everyday would look like this i would probably kill myself after a week xD
avatar
MrNightShroud
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 19
Beans : 96966
Popularity : 96
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 21
Location : Zagreb,Croatia

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/MrNightShroud

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  aqua on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:55 pm

LittleShaymin wrote:Mine suks so bad...

Get up @ 4.30
Bus @ 5.15
Get to school @ 7.20 ... Don't ask
1st lesson - 7.30 - 8.15
2nd lesson - 8.20 - 9.05
3rd lesson - 9.10 - 9.55
20 minutes break, or ''Smoke break'' as we call it
4th lesson - 10.15 - 11.00
Launch break for 50 mins or so. --> win Very Happy
5th lesson - 11.50 - 12.35
6th lesson - 12.40 - 13.25
7th lesson - 13.30 - 14.15
8th lesson(only on wendsdays) - 14.20 - 15.05
Get on the bus @ 15.15/20
Get home @ 16.30...



omg you get up at 4 30
avatar
aqua
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 29
Beans : 97579
Popularity : 97
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 20
Location : austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to schoool

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum