Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  clef on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:13 pm

We is gonna need a few mods, so post here if you would like to be one. Tell me why you think you should be one. And loving my videos isn't gonna cut it.
avatar
clef
Admin

Posts : 100
Beans : 100100684
Popularity : 76
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 24
Location : The Bay

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  litelarvitar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 pm

i should be a mod cuz i feel like it
jk i have a lot of posts and am an active member
avatar
litelarvitar
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 130
Beans : 102113
Popularity : 123
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  clefable919#1fan on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 am

i should be a mod because Ive posted many posts(??)And started a few topics and I am almost always signed in and contribute to Clefs Coffee House
avatar
clefable919#1fan
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 45
Beans : 101347
Popularity : 99
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  AceOfAura on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 am

I'm laughing quietly. Having alot of posts doesn't mean you deserve mod. Being a good forum member, not breaking the rules and contibuting actively is what means you deserve mod.

Anyways, I think I should be a mod because I am an active member. I am reguarily in the chatbox, I can help many people with questions. I've had experience as a Moderator on other forums, and particularily my own, you may known about it. I've been running my forum for over a week now, and I think I do a good job. I don't break rules, stop spammers & rule breakers, don't post for post count, I post because I want to contribute to the discussion.

That's why I think I should be Mod. Even if I don't become Mod, I will still be an active, good member of Clef's Coffee-House. I believe I would be a good member of staff.
avatar
AceOfAura
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 78
Beans : 106885
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  Proto on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:22 am

I Should Be a Mod Bcoz Pro.





....My REAL reason is that I'm responsible, active, have Moderating experiences. Firm with the rules.

Proto
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 15
Beans : 100944
Popularity : 121
Join date : 2009-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mod application

Post  edge1597 on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm

I think I should be a mod is because I became a member asap after I saw your vid I think I can contribute some to the making of this website and because im a very active member Im signed in almost every time im on my computer thx in advance
avatar
edge1597
Team Rocket Admin

Posts : 102
Beans : 103177
Popularity : 95
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21
Location : warioland!!!

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/edge1597

Back to top Go down

Being a mod

Post  xxconkersxx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:29 pm

i would like to be a mod first of all cause im not really partial with people and im active on the forum
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

mod

Post  hahaiamchris2 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:00 pm

my i be a mod cause wen i herd bout the forum i joined Question Question Question Question


Last edited by hahaiamchris2 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot sometin)
avatar
hahaiamchris2
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 2
Beans : 100712
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 18
Location : canada

View user profile http://youtubehahaiamchris.smfforfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am

i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 am

darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:03 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o

lol im a scientist without me u wouldnt have mew2
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o

lol im a scientist without me u wouldnt have mew2
theres like 50 scientist on the forum so I DONT CARE MUAHAHHAA
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o

lol im a scientist without me u wouldnt have mew2
theres like 50 scientist on the forum so I DONT CARE MUAHAHHAA

but look at my pic i will work for u plz
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o

lol im a scientist without me u wouldnt have mew2
theres like 50 scientist on the forum so I DONT CARE MUAHAHHAA

but look at my pic i will work for u plz
lol Very Happy this is a official tread we better get oughta here
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:i think i should be mod because i am active as soon as i saw the vid that u made the forum i joined ummm let me see ummmm im awesome wait i have a speech i wrote hmmmm hmmmm just kidding..

I plan to help the ecomony and solve rising problems. lol
help the economy? shit I WANTED TO SAY THAT

lmfao
DONT LAUGH AT ME IM YOUR SUPERIOR......well look im giovanni technically now O.o

lol im a scientist without me u wouldnt have mew2
theres like 50 scientist on the forum so I DONT CARE MUAHAHHAA

but look at my pic i will work for u plz
lol Very Happy this is a official tread we better get oughta here

yeah
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  litelarvitar on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am

i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever
avatar
litelarvitar
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 130
Beans : 102113
Popularity : 123
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 am

litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever
i agree...........they just want to be called a moderator so do i.......so i wont lie i just want to be a mod for the heck of it
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:12 am

darkstar93 wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
second time you say that O.o
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
second time you say that O.o

well i need to inform the people of the forum nation of wat i am here to do i am here to help you


Last edited by darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : google)
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
second time you say that O.o

well i need to inform the people of the forum nation of wat i am here to do i am here to help you
ok......what economy u plan to save? the beans? lmao
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:21 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
second time you say that O.o

well i need to inform the people of the forum nation of wat i am here to do i am here to help you
ok......what economy u plan to save? the beans? lmao

well beans dont grow on trees so yes the bean supply is low and beans are high in demand
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 103597
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:i think everyone has the worst reasons for mod ever

im trying to help the ecomony and solve rising problems
second time you say that O.o

well i need to inform the people of the forum nation of wat i am here to do i am here to help you
ok......what economy u plan to save? the beans? lmao

well beans dont grow on trees so yes the bean supply is low and beans are high in demand
you know what? just shut up Very Happy
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 106162
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wanna Be A Mod? Apply Here!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum