Clef's Coffeehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well!

3 posters

Go down

Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well! Empty Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well!

Post  xxconkersxx Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 am

Alright id like you guys to rate my team with note out of 10 and what i should change and all that*and how to make these changes if possible)
Alright here goes!

Crobat Adamant nature no held item Ability inner focus

-Cross poison
-Air cutter
-Confuse ray
-X scissor(yay for type coverage)

Luxray Adamant nature no held item Ability intimidate

-Thunder fang
-Ice fang(EUGH BREEDING)
-Fire fang(i really must comment on this too?)
-Crunch

Gyarados Adamant nature no held item Ability intimidate

-Waterfall
-Icefang
-Dragon dance
-Earthquake

Infernape Quirky nature no held item Ability Blaze

-Flamethrower
-Thunderpunch
-Flare blitz
-Brick break

Weavile Adamant nature focus sash

-Fake out(probably gonna put BULLET PAWNCH if it can learn it)
-Ice punch
-Night slash
-Ice shard

Togekiss Modest nature(my only special attacker yeah!) Ability Serene grace

-Air slash(60% flinch FTW)
-Aura sphere(type coverage....)
-Shockwave(40% paralisis with serene grace hell yeah)
-Water pulse(40% confusion with serene grace)

Rate and tell me what i should change on this team personally i really like it even if 5/6 are physical purely or almost!!!!
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Beans : 165892
Popularity : -261

Back to top Go down

Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well! Empty Re: Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well!

Post  dragoncm2 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am

xxconkersxx wrote:Alright id like you guys to rate my team with note out of 10 and what i should change and all that*and how to make these changes if possible)
Alright here goes!

-Cross poison
-Air cutter
-Confuse ray

-Thunder fang
-Ice fang(EUGH BREEDING)
-Crunch

-Waterfall
-Icefang
-Dragon dance
-Earthquake

-Flamethrower
-Thunderpunch
-Flare blitz
-Brick break

-Ice punch
-Night slash
-Ice shard

Rate and tell me what i should change on this team personally i really like it even if 5/6 are physical purely or almost!!!!

8/10

dragoncm2
Team Rocket Grunt

Beans : 160537
Popularity : 97

Back to top Go down

Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well! Empty Re: Rate my ingame team for platinum and it might end up my wi-fi team as well!

Post  Freak Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:Alright id like you guys to rate my team with note out of 10 and what i should change and all that*and how to make these changes if possible)
Alright here goes!

my comments are in blue.

-Cross poison
-Air cutter
-Confuse ray

A good choice for a lead but really you should use Crobat as a set-up pokemon, things like Hypnosis and Taunt is very helpful to ensure the opponent doesn't get rocks up, which can be a really helpful in the long-run. Really i think Crobat only works as a good lead for gimmicky teams, like rain and sun, but i'm sure you can make it work. Some other good moves to consider would be U-turn and Crobats new move ''super fang''.
I'm going to assume it's Ev's are maxed speed and max attack. If you are going to follow my advice i would consider investing some Ev's in HP instead of attack.

-Thunder fang
-Ice fang(EUGH BREEDING)
-Crunch

Luxray... Hmmm... Not really seen much in the metagame, i have seen it once or twice as a sort-of ''helper'' pokemon which sets up Screens, i have seen one or two used as Toxic stallers. If you don't want to go for any of those ideas (which i wouldn't) I would choose another pokemon, if you want a physical electric pokemon, Luxray is out-classed by Electrivire by miles. The typical Expert belt E-vire would do wonders for your team.

-Waterfall
-Icefang
-Dragon dance
-Earthquake

Gyarados a good choice, intimidate and it's excellent attack, plus it's access to DD makes it one of the most over used pokemon in the game. Not much to say, other gyara's could srew you over, so maybe change ice fang to stone edge, but if your happy with Ice fang that's fine. As for it's item it really depends on what type of gyara you have and without Ev's i really can't tell, if it's slightly bulky Leftovers is the obvious option, Another possibility if life orb. But it's up to you.

-Flamethrower
-Thunderpunch
-Flare blitz
-Brick break

I love Infernape i should really use it more often, but really i wouldn't have both flare blitz and flamethrower, you haven't shown the Ev's so i really can't be certain on what move you should replace you spare fire move with, maybe grass knot. AND IMMEDIATELY REPLACE BRICK BREAK FOR CLOSE COMBAT !! As for hold item choice scarf is quite popular, but the safer option is life orb.

-Ice punch
-Night slash
-Ice shard

Looks like more of a lead Weavile than a sweeper, If you are intending it to be a sweeper you should replace fake out/BP with SD. Also replace Ice shard for Brick break for better type coverage. Not much to say, again i could really do with seeing the Ev's, as for item it's up to you. I would stick with the sash.

Togekiss, is usually a good choice, but this set is all wrong, the first thing i would suggest is replacing Toge, if you decide not to i would definatley put T-wave shock wave. Being able to outspeed is vital for flinch togekiss to work. Plus paraflinch Togekiss is lethal. Also replace water pulse with either roost or sub.

The team overall is a work-in-progress, with a few changes it could work, with only 1 special attacker you could be at a disadvantage, perhaps turn Infernape into a special attacker ?
I need to be able to see Ev's to know how to help you, so remember that for next time. Errmmm. Overall i will give it a 3/10.This is why in-game teams are not used for wi fi battol's

My comments are in blue.
Freak
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Beans : 161858
Popularity : 82

https://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Could someone lock this forum? its no longer of use since i TOTALLY revemaped my team and i use it for shoddy battling not for ingame
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Beans : 165892
Popularity : -261

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down