Clef's Coffeehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

+4
litelarvitar
pokecrazy583
Raikou
xxconkersxx
8 posters

Go down

Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival Empty Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm

My favorite rival is blue/gary/green from the original and FR LG games because hes so epic with his theme song and i hate sinnoh rival because hes just like hi im your best friend and i relaly like you can i battle you........................that just suck come on its a rival
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Beans : 165862
Popularity : -261

Back to top Go down

Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival Empty Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Raikou Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

I dont like having May/Brennan as a Rival as the same reason as i dont like he DPP rival TOO FRIENDLY! i mean its like 'hey friend lets just battle for fun and not competitvly!" i mean thats just me!!! My favorite would have to be Silver cause he was ACTUALLY a villian

Last edited by clef on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Posting.)
Raikou
Raikou
Team Rocket Grunt

Beans : 160755
Popularity : 100

Back to top Go down

Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival Empty Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  pokecrazy583 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

My Fav was silver. least fave is green

pokecrazy583
Team Rocket Scientist

Beans : 161321
Popularity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post  litelarvitar Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 pm

raikou, dont double post.
my favorite rival is blue/green/gary and least favorite is wally cause he sucks at battling
litelarvitar
litelarvitar
Team Rocket Executive

Beans : 161813
Popularity : 123

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm

litelarvitar wrote:raikou, dont double post.
my favorite rival is blue/green/gary and least favorite is wally cause he sucks at battling
wally isnt a rival in the game the rival is may and dont talk about double posting when u talk for no apparent reason
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioji Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:raikou, dont double post.
wally isnt a rival in the game the rival is may and dont talk about double posting when u talk for no apparent reason
wally is a rival it says so in the officaL GAME GUIDES rawr
But any way my fave is Gary least fave-MAY=epic failure never gets a dang Blaziken(3rd evo starter)
Kioji
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Beans : 161843
Popularity : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioji Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:My favorite rival is blue/gary/green from the original and FR LG games because hes so epic with his theme song and i hate sinnoh rival because hes just like hi im your best friend and i relaly like you can i battle you........................that just suck come on its a rival
also Barry is awsome in the show and manga(less) hes an a-hole to ash and the gang and its so funny
Kioji
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Beans : 161843
Popularity : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatekamil Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

least fav rival will have to be light from ruby destiny life of a guardian fav gary
ultimatekamil
ultimatekamil
Team Rocket Grunt

Beans : 161062
Popularity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 am

ultimatekamil wrote:least fav rival will have to be light from ruby destiny life of a guardian fav gary
can you exclude the hacks?
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 am

Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Beans : 163297
Popularity : -172

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am

darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
agreed maybe u should exclude silver since he has a nice team all around
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices

yeah
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:

yeah
also i prefer these two attitudes i dont know if you like my point saying barry may and all these kind hearted dumbass are sucky rivals -.-
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:

yeah
also i prefer these two attitudes i dont know if you like my point saying barry may and all these kind hearted dumbass are sucky rivals -.-

your right about them being to "kind hearted"
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 am

My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<
Freak
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Beans : 161828
Popularity : 82

https://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

Freak wrote:My favourite rival is Barry.

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<

yeah best quote and the rival isnt elms son its the red hair guy
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 am

darkstar93 wrote:

Best Barry quote ever.

>.<

the new one in HG/SS with the marril ??? Thats the one i mean, I know we don't get to battle him/her but i think he/she counts as a rival.

and don't quote me, i have seen what happens when you start quoting people >.>
Freak
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 am

Freak wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:

Best Barry quote ever.

>.<

the new one in HG/SS with the marril ??? Thats the one i mean, I know we don't get to battle him/her but i think he/she counts as a rival.

and don't quote me, i have seen what happens when you start quoting people >.>

no its till the red hair guy and the girl (in my case) with marill just helps u throughout the game
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freak Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 am

darkstar93 wrote:
no its till the red hair guy and the girl (in my case) with marill just helps u throughout the game

Helps ??!?!?!!!11!!1!!! More like a crazy stalker...

Anyway, she IS a rival, she is your pokedex filling rival. End Of Conversation. No more quotes. >.>
Freak
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Back to top Go down

Post  darkstar93 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 am

Freak wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:

Helps ??!?!?!!!11!!1!!! More like a crazy stalker...

Anyway, she IS a rival, she is your pokedex filling rival. End Of Conversation. No more quotes. >.>

lol. ok wat do u mean?
darkstar93
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xxconkersxx Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Best Barry quote ever.

>.<
enough heard I DONT LIKE YOU Razz jk but i think barry is just TOO friendly for a rival......but i do admit that quote was the best ever
xxconkersxx
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down