Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Go down

Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:09 pm

My favorite rival is blue/gary/green from the original and FR LG games because hes so epic with his theme song and i hate sinnoh rival because hes just like hi im your best friend and i relaly like you can i battle you........................that just suck come on its a rival
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Raikou on Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 pm

I dont like having May/Brennan as a Rival as the same reason as i dont like he DPP rival TOO FRIENDLY! i mean its like 'hey friend lets just battle for fun and not competitvly!" i mean thats just me!!! My favorite would have to be Silver cause he was ACTUALLY a villian


Last edited by clef on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Posting.)
avatar
Raikou
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 26
Beans : 99525
Popularity : 100
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 23
Location : Columbus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  pokecrazy583 on Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:31 pm

My Fav was silver. least fave is green

pokecrazy583
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 70
Beans : 100091
Popularity : 107
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 22
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  litelarvitar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 pm

raikou, dont double post.
my favorite rival is blue/green/gary and least favorite is wally cause he sucks at battling
avatar
litelarvitar
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 130
Beans : 100583
Popularity : 123
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm

litelarvitar wrote:raikou, dont double post.
my favorite rival is blue/green/gary and least favorite is wally cause he sucks at battling
wally isnt a rival in the game the rival is may and dont talk about double posting when u talk for no apparent reason
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Kioji on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:
litelarvitar wrote:raikou, dont double post.
my favorite rival is blue/green/gary and least favorite is wally cause he sucks at battling
wally isnt a rival in the game the rival is may and dont talk about double posting when u talk for no apparent reason
wally is a rival it says so in the officaL GAME GUIDES rawr
But any way my fave is Gary least fave-MAY=epic failure never gets a dang Blaziken(3rd evo starter)
avatar
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 75
Beans : 100613
Popularity : 90
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 24
Location : Afganistan-says Platnium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Kioji on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:17 pm

xxconkersxx wrote:My favorite rival is blue/gary/green from the original and FR LG games because hes so epic with his theme song and i hate sinnoh rival because hes just like hi im your best friend and i relaly like you can i battle you........................that just suck come on its a rival
also Barry is awsome in the show and manga(less) hes an a-hole to ash and the gang and its so funny
avatar
Kioji
Team Rocket Scientist

Posts : 75
Beans : 100613
Popularity : 90
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 24
Location : Afganistan-says Platnium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  ultimatekamil on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

least fav rival will have to be light from ruby destiny life of a guardian fav gary
avatar
ultimatekamil
Team Rocket Grunt

Posts : 34
Beans : 99832
Popularity : 99
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 21
Location : toltus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:34 am

ultimatekamil wrote:least fav rival will have to be light from ruby destiny life of a guardian fav gary
can you exclude the hacks?
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 am

Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 am

darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
agreed maybe u should exclude silver since he has a nice team all around
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
agreed maybe u should exclude silver since he has a nice team all around

yeah
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am

darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
agreed maybe u should exclude silver since he has a nice team all around

yeah
also i prefer these two attitudes i dont know if you like my point saying barry may and all these kind hearted dumbass are sucky rivals -.-
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:10 am

xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
xxconkersxx wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:Gary is aweomse he knew how to train pokemon lol all others just arent strong and they make stupid choices
agreed maybe u should exclude silver since he has a nice team all around

yeah
also i prefer these two attitudes i dont know if you like my point saying barry may and all these kind hearted dumbass are sucky rivals -.-

your right about them being to "kind hearted"
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Freak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:20 am

My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<
avatar
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 126
Beans : 100598
Popularity : 82
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 24
Location : Uranus.

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:11 am

Freak wrote:My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<

yeah best quote and the rival isnt elms son its the red hair guy
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Freak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:16 am

darkstar93 wrote:
Freak wrote:My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<

yeah best quote and the rival isnt elms son its the red hair guy

the new one in HG/SS with the marril ??? Thats the one i mean, I know we don't get to battle him/her but i think he/she counts as a rival.

and don't quote me, i have seen what happens when you start quoting people >.>
avatar
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 126
Beans : 100598
Popularity : 82
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 24
Location : Uranus.

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:18 am

Freak wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
Freak wrote:My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<

yeah best quote and the rival isnt elms son its the red hair guy

the new one in HG/SS with the marril ??? Thats the one i mean, I know we don't get to battle him/her but i think he/she counts as a rival.

and don't quote me, i have seen what happens when you start quoting people >.>

no its till the red hair guy and the girl (in my case) with marill just helps u throughout the game
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Freak on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:28 am

darkstar93 wrote:
no its till the red hair guy and the girl (in my case) with marill just helps u throughout the game

Helps ??!?!?!!!11!!1!!! More like a crazy stalker...

Anyway, she IS a rival, she is your pokedex filling rival. End Of Conversation. No more quotes. >.>
avatar
Freak
Team Rocket Executive

Posts : 126
Beans : 100598
Popularity : 82
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 24
Location : Uranus.

View user profile http://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  darkstar93 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:42 am

Freak wrote:
darkstar93 wrote:
no its till the red hair guy and the girl (in my case) with marill just helps u throughout the game

Helps ??!?!?!!!11!!1!!! More like a crazy stalker...

Anyway, she IS a rival, she is your pokedex filling rival. End Of Conversation. No more quotes. >.>

lol. ok wat do u mean?
avatar
darkstar93
Team Magma Admin

Posts : 245
Beans : 102067
Popularity : -172
Join date : 2009-09-07
Age : 25
Location : anywhere

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  xxconkersxx on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Freak wrote:My favourite rival is Barry.

''P-O-K- accent E- Balls''

Best Barry quote ever.

My least favourite is the new HG SS rival, Elm's Son/Daughter. They just won't leave you alone at the beginning of the game.
>.<
enough heard I DONT LIKE YOU Razz jk but i think barry is just TOO friendly for a rival......but i do admit that quote was the best ever
avatar
xxconkersxx
Team Aqua Admin

Posts : 386
Beans : 104632
Popularity : -261
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 28
Location : Quebec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which game has your favorite and LESS favorite rival

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum