Clef's Coffeehouse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Nebula!

Go down

Pokemon Nebula! Empty Pokemon Nebula!

Post  clef Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:38 am

You guys will just have to bear with this boring post without all those colorful titles and whatnot.

Plot:
Team Rocket is under new leadership in the Rotan Region, under the name Team Nebula. Their leader is Cobalt, an old executive from Johto. Well, he's leader for a while, tee hee. Prof. Red calls upon you to go find his old colleague, Blue, to help him study Team Nebula's behavior so they can set up a resistance. To do this, he gives you a Pokemon.

Along your journey, you'll meet up occasionally with a man named Gio, who seems to have a strong aversion to Team Nebula and wishes to help you (I bet you can guess who that is). Silver will also play a role, and you will fight him occasionally, and after Cobalt proves himself incapable of leading Team Nebula, Silver will take it over.

Silver's goal is to capture Lugia and Ho-oh, at Mt. Cascade and Mt. Crimson respectively, so he can use them to waken Celebi on Chrona Isle, in order to turn back time so he can bring Team Rocket to its former glory.

Features:

-Hoenn starters
-All 386 Pokemon available (200 Available before Elite Four)
-New maps
-New Gyms and Elite Four
-More rivals
-Recurring characters from other games
-A kickass plot

Screenshots:
Pokemon Nebula! Capture

This is the starter town, Sundew Town. ROM Base Created and Donated by Disturbed. Additional Credits to Alistair and PHO.

That's the only I got for now, this is still really early in development.

An overworld map will come shortly.

Hacking Team:
-Mapping: clef, _______.
-Trainer Editing: clef.
-Scripting: _______, ________.
-Spriting: combustingmagikarp, _________.

As you can see, we need scripters pretty desperately. I've been trying to teach myself, but to no avail. So, PM me here, contact me on Skype (clefable919) or on youtube (clefable919) if you can fill one of these positions.

Thanks for your time!
clef
clef
Admin

Beans : 100160354
Popularity : 76

https://clefscoffeehouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down